Wednesday 18 January 2012

Dates ....

We have just set up a I Mac to replace our old computer- I haven't got quite got round to installing photos ,so I'm afraid you have last years garden pics.
Great belly-aching laughter at the `photo both` Distorted faces ,me and the kids, AHHH, Did make my day.
I was driving around crazily looking for a house to deliver a bouquet today,got there in the end but driving home I vowed to give up deliveries forever, then the lady called when I got back and said the most lovely , kind comments about her bouquet , perhaps IL carry on?
Dreaming of Summer
Looking at seed catalogues
We will be selling Sweet Pea seeds this Spring
The garden will be open June 17th this year for NGS

Oh and we will be on TV next Tuesday -will be rather cheesy ,I fear on BBC "Put your money where your mouth is" 5.15 _ Be amusing????

No comments: