Tuesday 9 August 2011

Shock

Ede was attached yesterday by a dog-just ran up to her and went for her-I picked her up but the dog jumped up and torn into her! Such a shock-bitten in 4 places . She has a cone on her now to stop her licking them. So scary-why do people not put aggressive dogs on leads? Why have them at all??? I'm worried she may be nervous or defensive to other dogs??
This Summer is not going according to plan. There is one joy my two children have not had a cross word and didn't make a fuss at all when we lost the Holiday-an education!!

3 comments:

salty pebble said...

oh my wordy such sad news, i feel the same about some of the dogs in my local lovely park- just run up to sophia and knock her over sometimes- i run to protect her cos u never know what type of dog they are- then the owners say 'oh he's just being friendly' well i dont know that!...i hope your sweet natured dog recovers without too many worries ;0)x

Foxtail Lilly said...

Thank you. Txx

Riddlers cottage flowers said...

Oh no poor you and your lovely dog.My other half goes mad when I get worried about other dogs having a go at Percy.Take care Love Lesley.x