Saturday 17 November 2007

Returned!

The new works van!!


I'm back , after struggling with computer problems and trying to get my new shop up and running! Phew , what a year! I love having the shop but it has overtaken my life. I feel i have had lots of support from friends and family and for that i would like to say a big THANK YOU.X Graham Rice has been very supportive and opened the shop officially, thank you Graham and well done for winning your new award- from the garden writers guild. Carol has been my gardening mate and we have had a fab time sorting that wild garden!!! Fiona and Lucy are my Foxtail Lilly best mates - helping me out when i slipped a disc in my back.
When i first thought id have a shop i thought i would not be doing enough for the children, they were unsure at first but they seem to really enjoy it (for now) They have been so supportive . Poppy helps me in the shop on Saturdays and is a godsend. See has really gained in confidence a really learning the work ethic! http://www.blogger.com/www.foxtail-lilly.co.uk The shop . We have got all the xmas goodies in now.